HeartMath Therapist Program
The HeartMath Therapist Program is uniquely designed for doctors, nurses, psychologists, licensed therapists, counselors, social workers, other healthcare professionals who want to add HeartMath tools and technologies into their therapeutic work with clients or patients. The HeartMath Therapist Program is a combination of the HeartMath Coach Program and the HeartMath Interventions Program and combines home study, class attendance and a resource center, on-going technical and clinical support and certification for those who want to be recognized as a Certified HeartMath Coach & Practitioner. Based on twelve years of best practices and results seen by practitioners who have used HeartMath technologies with thousands of clients and patients, the program helps practitioners achieve desired results more quickly.
HeartMath Therapist Program includes:
- 5 days of class instruction with 20 hours of home study
- An in-depth HeartMath Interventions Manual with detailed information on the scientific underpinnings of the HeartMath System. The therapeutic implications of Heart Rate Variability measurement and assessment are included. Specific treatment protocols for integrating HeartMath interventions into your professional practice. Protocols include: 1) multi-visit interventions; 2) one or two visit interventions for various brief counseling and medical treatment situations; 3) acute interventions in emergency room and other similar situations; 4) group therapy interventions ; and 5) interventions for young children.
- Step-by-step instructions in how to teach your individual clients or patients HeartMath’s core tools based on the Building Personal Resilience protocol
- Step-by-step instructions in how to use the how to use the emWave® technology in your professional practice.
- Assessment protocols for Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and psychophysiological status
- Certification upon completion of a case study with easy to renew terms and conditions
You will be trained by Irmi Klijntuunte, psychiatrist. The training program can be taught in English.
Location & training agenda
The training takes place from 10 tot 17.30. A lunch will be served.
7 oktober, 14 oktober, 4 november, 18 november en 9 december 2020
At the moment all trainings are in Dutch, on requests english trainings for groups (minimum of 8 attendees) can be delivered.
For more information
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0)43 365 56 26.