More and more coaches, trainers and therapists work with HRV biofeedback equipment and programs from HeartMath Benelux. This 1-day basic course is specifically designed to help you learn how to use the HeartMath equipment. The participants practice with the equipment and the results are explained. The scientific background of the HeartMath Intervention is also extensively discussed.
After this 1-day course:
- you have gained basic knowledge about the physiology of stress and resilience and its effects on heart rateyou know the difference between heart rate (HR), heart rate variability (HRV) and cardiac coherence and the practical meaning of this
- you know how biofeedback on HRV can contribute to body awareness and self-regulationyou have insight into the effects of breathing and emotion on HRV
- you have insight into the application possibilities of emWave® and Inner BalanceTM biofeedback hardware and software
- you have insight into your own HRV and you know how to improve this through training
- you have insight into the way in which the programs of HeartMath Benelux are used in health care and business.
This 1-day basic course is also the step to the:
but can also be followed separate from these courses.
Location & dates
The day program lasts from 10.00 to 17.30. During the break, lunch is served included
Date(s) Location Language 20-03-2019 Schin op Geul (Zuid Limburg) Dutch 03-04-2019 Breda Dutch 15-05-2019 Baarn Dutch 27-08-2019 Baarn Dutch
At the moment most certification trainings are in Dutch, on requests english trainings for groups (minimum of 8 attendees) can be delivered.
Note: In september 2019 a special English language HeartMath Intensive will be organized where you will be trained to become a certified HeartMath® Coach and a certified HeartMath® Trainer.
|Training/education costs (VAT 0%)||298.20|
|Miscellaneous costs * (VAT 21%)||80.00|
The investment for this course is € 395, - including course materials, accommodation costs (room hire, lunch, coffee and tea) and VAT. Afterwards you will receive the book Hartcoherentie - the power of emotions and a discount voucher with a 10% discount on our HeartMath biofeedback equipment.
For questions and / or comments mail to email@example.com. We will contact you. You can also call HeartMath Benelux via +31 43 36 55 626.