HeartMath Intensive: Certified Coach & Trainer Program (Engelstalig)
Dit is een speciale Engelstalige opleiding die wordt gegeven in samenwerking met HeartMath Deutschland.
In this special HeartMath Intensive you will be trained to become a certified HeartMath® Coach and a certified HeartMath® Trainer.
As a HeartMath Coach or HeartMath Mentor you learn to deliver HeartMath’s scientifically – validated tools in a coaching and mentoring style, specifically for one-on-one and small group settings.
As a HeartMath Certified Trainer you will be trained to deliver The Resilience Advantage™ program, a best-in-class, science-based workshop used by major hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, the US Navy and private trainers and consultants worldwide.
Through research and simple tools, technologies and compassionate inspiration, the Building Personal Resilience workbook and the Resilience Advantage workshop teach practical day-to-day applications that elevate our life experience, adding heart qualities of care, courage, focus, gratitude, dignity and kindness.
The HeartMath Intensive
- An Inner Balance Trainer Bluetooth plus a three module online training to prepare for the program.
- An introduction webinar shortly before the start of the course
- Attend a six day in-person training session that includes:
- Instruction on best practices for coaching 1:1 with the Building Personal Resilience Program
- Instruction on best practices for delivering The Resilience Advantage workshop.
- Overview plus Q&A session on the HeartMath science.
- Instruction on how to teach program participants to use HeartMath’s emWave® and Inner Balance™ technology.
- Small group coaching sessions with master trainers.
- Receive training materials
- Building Personal Resilience Coach Manual
- Resilience Advantage trainer manual
- PowerPoint, including video and additional material
- Sample copy of the program participant guidebooks.
Your certification includes
- Two licenses that allow for the commercial use of HeartMath’s intellectual property and to promote yourself as a HeartMath trained professional, one for individual clients and one for groups. (see HeartMath Coach licence and HeartMath Trainer license).
- Instruction in how to teach the research and science behind the HeartMath System.
- Instruction in how to teach six core HeartMath’s tools and techniques, and how to use emWave® and Inner Balance™ technology products with clients and in groups.
- Support in how to integrate the HeartMath System into your other professional services.
- Discounts on most of HeartMath’s line of products.
- Use of logo for HeartMath Coach and Trainer.
Reiner Krutti (Founder and master trainer of HeartMath Deutschland)
Robert Erdbrink (Founder and master trainer of HeartMath Benelux)
Price: € 4950 (incl. Inner Balance Trainer Bluetooth, excl. meals & accommodation). You can download our brochure here. If you are already certified as HeartMath Coach you will receive a discount of € 1000,- . After payment of your registration fee you will receive the Inner Balance Trainer and (after August 1st 2020) a link for a 3 module online training so that you can already start practicing.
If you register before October 1st (for the November program) you will also receive the emWave Pro for free. The emWave Pro will be shipped to you after the course fee has been paid in full.
Your registration is without risk. Should travel restrictions be imposed, we will of course refund the full course price.
Note: For participation in this certification training the emWave Pro is required.
Location & Training agenda
The event will be held at the Kurhaus, Dietenbacher Straße 22 in the beautiful spa area of Kirchzarten. The closest airport is Basel/Mulhouse. From there you can take a shuttlebus to the mainstation of Freiburg (travelling time 1 hour). From Freiburg you can take the train to Kirchzarten (travelling time around 15 minutes).
Start of program on the first day is 10.00 hrs. During the course we train from 09.00-18.00 hrs.
09-11-2020 - 14-11-2020
Kirchzarten (near Freiburg, Germany)
On November 3rd 2020 there will be an introduction webinar from 19.30-21.00 hrs.
You can find reactions of our participants here.
For more information
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0)43 365 56 26.