- HeartMath Benelux uses a cancellation policy in case a training after registration is canceled by the student / applicant.
- The cancellation policy applies to all trainings offered by HeartMath Benelux.
- A cancellation can only be communicated in writing.
- Upon receipt of the cancellation request, if already paid, any refund amount will be refunded within 10 working days to the account number used for registration and payment in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- In case of cancellation up to six weeks before the start of the training, 10% of the course fee is due. In the event of cancellation within six to four weeks before the start of the training, 25% of the course fee will be due and 50% will be charged in case of cancellation within four to two weeks before the start. After that the full amount will be due.
- It is possible to send a replacement for the training in consultation with HeartMath Benelux.
- In case of special circumstances or insufficient participation, we reserve the right to cancel workshops or change course dates. In such cases, possible alternatives are discussed with the participants. HeartMath Benelux accepts no liability for any costs arising for the participant from canceling, interrupting or changing.